This piece features a treasure island blessed by many precious things. For years, people heard the fame of this island came there for a treasure hunt. Some of them left the island with silver goblets, some of them left the island with nothing in their hand and those who left the island without taking a single thing are the ones who knows the blessings of this island are not the silver goblets but the wisdoms you get there about what the real ‘treasure’ is.
- Hand embroidery on cotton linen, using various traditional hand embroidery techniques.
- Embellished with beads and sequins. Also used some acrylic paint.
- Measures 42x28 cm.
- Mounted on a wooden frame.
- Artist tag stitched on the back
- Made by İrem Yazıcı in 2022.